Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Trades Update


photo

Before Week 4
I traded Glen Coffee (to a Gore owner) for Thomas Jones.I felt this was a great offer for me to accept because Jones is more valuable in the long run whereas Coffee is a short term fix to my running back problems. My Team is suffering I have named it the Dead Rivers(in honor of my QB Philip Rivers). The worst team Iown right now winning my first game last week. Why does my team suck? I went Running back (Turner),Wide receiver (Jennings), Wide Receiver (White) so I have no running game and but now I have the receivers A.Boldin (YES! No lie, dropped by the guy that sent me this trade) and Steve Smith I acquired through waivers. My teams I drafted back happy and hold 3 receivers are thriving! So don't buy into that take a WR high nonsense. Your team SUCKS? Work the waivers! It will pay off.

Photo

I traded Thomas Jones for Steven Jackson - While Action Jackson had yet to score is is top five in carries and yards.



photo

Before Week 5
After a failed attempt to get Maurice Jones Drew, I was offered Dallas Clark and Steve Smith (CAR) for Eagles Defense and Cadillac Williams. Which I accepted because I felt it was steal, something for nothing. Clark upgrades me at the tight-end position (over Carlson) and Steve Smith will allow me to deal away DeShaun Jackson (or another receiver) with no worry.


Btw I will have guys you NEED to trade for up soon!

3 comments:

  1. dude whos offering you these trades are they smoking crack like these have to be the worst trades of all time...are you in a league with a bunch of 5th graders? jones for cofee LOL a DEFENSE FOR THE BEST TE AND TOP 10 WR WHATTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man IDK it works for me. Cadillac Williams has been the best trade bait EVER. I dealt him for B. Jacobs after week 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked at the guys ESPN profile he is 22.

    ReplyDelete