Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Steelers-Titans 13-10 NFL Week 1 2009 Highlights



Fantasy wise last night I was very upset at Ward's touchdown costing fumble but otherwise pleased with 100 yard performance. I have Ward and Driver in the only league I missed out on getting at least one stud wideout and these guys may be able to get the job done all season.

My opponent in the one league I am playing with friends had Santonio Holmes I am fuming mad he had 5 (20) more fantasy points last night than his best game (15) last season. Last year in this league I bad luck with sketchy players having fluke games against me and here we go again. I hope Cedric Benson and Fred Jackson their running backs don't explode on me because on paper I had already written this off in the win column.

How did last night for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment